Monday, February 19, 2007

 

Birthdays


On Saturday my sister had a birthday, we went to the Esplanade to have a picnic. Before we have a picnic and a play we went on the bush walk, Amy, Tamara, Courtney, Tyrone and my self went, while we were at the bush walk my mum, dad, my sister Whitney, my uncle Robert and my antny penny they were at the Esplanade's cafe to have a coffee. When we returned to the cafe i have a bl eddy knee i triped over a tree root and it hurt. Then we went to the picnic table to have lunch after that we went to the park to have a play. On Sunday it was my party we went to the lido my friends Sonni and Danielle went we have a play when my sister was in the pool my mum haved to Jump in the pool with her clothes on it was lucky that my dad was going to the warehouse so my dad brought some clothes for her, after we went to the pool and haved a play we got some hot chips and a drink then we headed for home. then we went to go drop my friend off called Sonni , then we dropped Danielle off at her house an i stayed and played until 5.00.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?