Monday, February 26, 2007

 

Swimming at my Cousins


on Saturday my sister and i went to the pool at my cousins house when we went to have a swim then we saw my little cousin called Midix and my other cousin called Tia. Iam to small for the pool so my cousin Told me how to swim a little, after the pool my sister and i stayed at my cousins house. we went up town to countdown to buy some shopping for the 4 days they are staying here. when we got picked up we went to my untie and uncles to have a BBQ. we stayed there for a bit of time but at 8.30 we went home, then when we got home mum forget her purse so mum, Whitney and i went back i went in and got mums purse and my untie give me a bread roll packet, then when we got home my mum and i played singstar then when we fished playing we went to bed. then in the morging Whitney's friend ton came around to play, they played barbies and singstar while i was outside washing mums car then Toni's mum came and picked up Toni. after school today iam going to my friend house so is Whitney Iam going to Jordyn and Whitney is going to Toni's.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?