Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

FLOWER SHOW


On Friday we had a flower show. It was really fun there where heeps of things to do I did a free flower arrangement a minature flower and sand saucer. people brough buckets of flowers and other stuth. after play time we all went out and made our arrangements heeps of other class's came out as well I thought I had plenty of stuth but I ended up with out enough so I had to borrow flowers off other people I boroed suth off patrick that he did'nt need. I used them for my sand saucer. It was great heeps of people came up with alot of wonderful ideas I just wish my ones locked like them. when we'ed finished we put them inside. Well we were having the juges guged them. after lunch we saw the placings I came second in the sand saucer then we walked thruogh all of the other class's to look at there arangements the were cool it was an awssome day. Fynn

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?