Friday, March 30, 2007

 

The Flower Show


On the 23rd of March it was the flower show lots of people showed up to the flower show it was really crowded. There were lots of people with lots of buckets of flowers and landscapes ands knifes and sciccers and there was lots of sand and lots of leaves and. So I got to work straight to work it took me a long time to finish my work it was hard and my flowers went every where and I had to chase them round and round the part we were working on. There was probably over 100 people working out side from the middle and senior syndicate it was really crowded I made a vege critter it heart making the vege critter because I put lots of tooth picks in it because it was a hedgehog it properly only took me 10 minutes do my hedgehog because I for got to put eyes in it and a little wee mouth it took me about one hour and thirty minutes to complete my work I wanted to get my work in before the Judges came but I didn't they had already judged the sand saucers but they hadn't judged the vege critters but I didn't get a place but I didn't care.
TASHAYLA







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?