Monday, March 26, 2007

 

GO KARTS


night go to stop cars with my motel but it is kind of On Sunday we went to go karting but it was to late to go on them cause we have to go to my auntie 's house at 4.00 so we didn't go to the go karts. Then we went to McDonald's for lunch i have a chicken Mac cheese combo and a milkshake cause i am not allowed fizzy drink not even sprite.Then we went to drop off my sister friend cause she came too.then we went home. And my auntie came around to talk to my mum and dad about somethink that i am not allowed to no about.Then I went to paraparauma with my dad. we went to go get some mags for my dad's car. The man that dad brought the mags off he gave me 2 dollars he said here have some money and buy a ice cream cause it was a hot day yesterday. Then we went to my Nana's motel for 30 minutes but it ending up to be 40 minutes. Then i went to the Mobil and brought me a drink and i shared it with my dad. Then we headed for my auntie's house when we got there i played on the computer and played monster inc and won lot of stuff but my 5 year old cousin finished it off for me he may of made me lose i don't know. Then when we got home we watched 2 episodes of the Simpson's the old one and the new one then we watched 1 episode of my name is earl .Then i went to bed. Then in the morging today Maggie my dog came in my room and jumped up on my bed and Maggie played with me. on the 30Th of this month my mum's mum and my uncle and my auntie they are all moving to a motel in Levin. I am going to have a job clean 6 units and my sister Courtney is going to have a job there too, cleaning 6 units too i think, but my sister will be having a job..After school on Friday my dad and i am going to my Nana's motel to get some more stuff from the lock up in paraparauma. My Nana brought the new buss sports quis but there PlayStation is in the lock up in paraparuma. I am looking forward to staying at there new motel for a night or two.Then we might beable on SaturdayNana and grandad then we might be able to stay to Sunday.My mum might beable to stay at my Nana Julie's motel but we call her nanapop.i want my friend Kelsi to come over but my dad said maybe, maybe not. Then if my dad and i come back before about 4.30 i might be able to stay at my friends house or she might to be allowed to stay at my house if it is OK with my mum and my dad. Cause my sister got to stay at her friends house on Saturday night.My friend that might beable to stay she is called Haley. Then on Friday my cousin and i might be allowed to go to the town pool and have a swim and then my uncle could drop m off at home and my sister and i might be allowed to go to m untie and amy 2 cousin's house to see my baby cousin call madix we call him mad madix cause his name has got mad in it. My cousin's name's are Amy, and holly we call Amy army and we call holly hole those are there nickname's that i say to them when i see them that is hat i call them. When i go to my Nana's and grandad's motel i am going to pentent that i am the manger of the motel its a coolSmall in a way. My Nana and grandad are nice but when they get angry there are very but not to me and my sister they were even nice when my dad was little cause that is my dad 's mum and dad.


MIKAYLA





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?