Friday, March 16, 2007

 

Going To Nana's house in Tawa


Tomorrow we are going too my Nana's house in Tawa for the day to visit my Nana my cousin and my auntie Mandy and my auntie Katherine at there house in Tawa they have a two story with a bush walk down to a creak and you have to jump across the creak to get to the other side of the creak then you turn around and do it all again and she lives up a really steep hill on Red Wood Ave in Redwood. My cousin my sister my little brother and me went on the bush walk we went in on one end and came out half way through the drive way and it was hard going up the drive way because it is really steep. Then my mum and my sister and my auntie went to Porirura to get some lunch and my auntie got seat covers for her car. they got chicken for lunch we had sandwiches with chicken in them but we ate in the in the sun room with the kittens my auntie Mandy's cat had kitten's Milo had her kittens good but coffee's kittens all died because she ate corn beef and she ate her kittens skin it looked disgusting the kitten was all red then at three a clock we went home and at Manaku my mum bought a lighter then we took my brother to his dad's for the night and we went home and we needed coffee so we went to the supermarket to get lunch stuff while we were at it. Then we went to my mum's friend's house then at seven we went home and I went to bed and watched a couple of DVDs





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?