Monday, March 12, 2007

 

Hunting


In the weekend me and my brother went to the beach for a swim. When I was going under the water I saw a fish and a crab and we were catching waves. And we weren't far away from Alex's houses. Then my dad came to get as out.when we got home we play xbox the game that we play dangerous hunts 2 we face a grizzly bear and a polar bear and a tigers and sun bears too. We had to face hogzilla took 25 shot to kill it. And the weapons were a stick, shotgun, handgun but when we had to a Polar bear we no weapons but then we found a stick then we started to whack it then we run up the hill and there was a gun and then this guy came out of the forest.Then he started thew people he was a hard to kill him.

by dannie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?