Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

My birthday


On Saturday it was my birthday. I had a little party my cousin Katrina came around before the party started at 1:00pm. she helped me and mum put the decorations up. And then at 12:45pm Lisa my friend arrived her mum said sorry we are early I said that is ok. Then Katarina, Lisa and myself waited for family to arrive. When everybody was there went out the back and had some lunch. Five minutes later my cousin's Paris and Olival arrived. When we were all had finished lunch I opened my gifts. Katarina gave me a hairstrighter. Paris and Olival gave me a make-up box and everybody And everybody else gave me clothes and shoes. And finally mum and dad gave me a new phone it's PINK. I had Mcdolnds for tea.

Comments:
Sounds like you had a great time...and well birthdays are always special days for all of us...and well for some more birthday goodies and resources just visit my blog on Birthday Wishes and check out all that i've posted there!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?