Monday, March 26, 2007

 

My mum's birthday


On Saturday it was my mum's birthday she turned 28 my little brother bought my mum a little teddy in a little love heart cup. My sister bought her a little Easter bunny and a photo frame and a cup with an Easter egg in it. My sister put my mum on the birthday calls and Dave asked if my mum had won the birthday cake before but my sister forgot if she had won it before so my sister said she didn't think so. At ten to eight the birthday calls were read out and my mum was number 6 and then he said the number that won and it was number 6! Samara was number 1 on the birthday calls Samara turned 10 and my mum got a choice of what cake she wanted there was a chocolate cake that had white icing with blue picture's and writing on it and there was a mud cake that had white icing and was pink same as the blue one and then there was a banana cake with chocolate ball's on it with little smiley faces on it and we went home and at three my mum had to go to a farewell part at TJ'S my mum's work for auntie Katherine because she moved to Tawa and she hates traveling down on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday for work but she got a job for every night in Tawa. At four my mum came and picked us up from the Adventure Park then we all went to the supermarket then while we were on our way home and and my brother's Nana text my mum and said she left the peasant on the back door step and said some one else had left an present on the back door step my mum thought it was from Russel then when we got home my mum saw the flowers they were from her bosses at passengers Shirley and Bruce and my brothers Nana bought her a cool jacket with out sleeve's. My mum wanted a bought tea but she said she only saves up for other peoples birthday so we felt sorry for her and we had curried sausages and my mum does not like curried sausages so she didn't have any tea but she had a piece of her cake but she only liked the chocolate balls on the cake she had some noodles an hour later because she was so hungry then we all watched Edward Scissor hands it makes my mum cry because Eward scissor hand nearly dies but then he ends up killing someone else by accident then every one came rushing to his house then the girl went down stairs and said she had killed Edward and the other boy that was her ex boyfriend she said that she killed her ex boyfriend because she hated him but it was actually Edward that killed him then when that finished then we all watched another movie called thirteen going on thirty that was the first time my mum had seen it in a long time she said it was an old movie but it a long time to come out on DVDs&video because it said on the cover that it was made on 1985. Then it was 7'0 clock we had to go get my little brother from his Nana's house her house is really big we went inside and had a coffee her house is a two story with four Lot's of stairs with about six on each lot we seen my brother's little new born brother because her mum and dad were out and they say the baby i too little to go in the car anywhere so I had a little hold of the baby before Neisha and Aaron got home they got home just after we left. Then we got back it was seven thirty we got back just as Nana was coming to our house she did not my mum a present because she has no money because she has to pay three hundred and seventy dollar for rent every week but mum did not care she cared that Nana came down on her birthday. Than my Nana left at eight 0 clock and when they left we had a piece of cake my mum win off the birthday calls then at ten o clock every one went to bed but not my uncle bubble he went to bed out in the sleep out at twelve o clock we heard him making a coffee at twelve because Meagan was still playing games and ring tones on her cellphone and it kept me awake for ages so I read a book with a flash light and my sister was still playing on her phone and she said I was keeping her awake then when she stoped playing on her phone I turned the flash light.
TASHAYLA



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?