Friday, March 16, 2007

 

MY MUMS MARKET


In the weekend I went to my mums market.I got there by my dad and my mum had to take Darren to the market .My mum had to have some meatings with some men.I went with my dads friend to his house. His name is Sunny he eat 10 weetbix everyday we had to get a 20kg bottle.Its so big but it was empty so it was not heavy. It was so hot on sunday we were sweating. It was so borning at my mums market so we went down to the market vy. We got all the money and then we had some blue bird chips and got some fruit and vegs for free off some friends from the market. 2 hours later we were still there its still so hot me and Darren were picking up some rubbish. I just got a parking job and I have to keep the park cleaned and any how don't have a tick its $2 will get towed. So i have to make a sign ithas to be big so people can see it I think it will be hard.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?