Wednesday, March 14, 2007

 

My weekend diary



In the weekend I Stayed the night at Madison's house.she gave me a a present because she was going to go to Australia on Sunday. shes going to live there I fer got to by here a gift I cant wait to see her aging I like the gift she gave me she got it from barley I cant wait till she comes back from Australia I miss her so much I didn't wont her to leave so then i stayed a anther night we had so much fun in till she left on Sunday but eney way we right letters to each other so were still in touch we call each other she told me next holidays she can come down to visit. She will be able to stay a couple of nights I cant wait to see her again i have missed her for a long time she has missed me to.The next weekend i stayed at Kara's house we had a water fight then her annoying brother anoyed us so we tiped water all over him he was soaking wet he had his clothes on he started crying so he told on us. We didnt get in to trouble because we told on him for anoying us he got into trouble. So we went to kirianas house there was a cute baybe her name was moana I was always carying her around she had to go to sleep so all of us went to go up town and do girly things like wait you wont wont to know.And now im gone.

Natile

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?