Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 

The pool


On Saturday i went to the pool with my sister and my sisters friend Amy. we had a good swim then after we went to the pool my sister and her friend went to my cousin Amy's house to have a little bit of a swim, then they came home after about 1 hour and 30 minutes. then on Sunday my sisters, my sisters friend, my mum and i we went to the pool and it was only 1 dollar per person because it was children's day and we got a free cookie. when we were there i saw Natalie,Nicole, Kara, Kiriana, Darnel, Letisha, and Porsha they were at the pool as well. when we went there, there was an inflatable there as well. my sister and i got a free tattoo on our arm. we went on the hyodslide it was fast and cold but it was nice and relaxing cause it was cold and warm. on Monday after school my sister and i went to my cousins pool my sister was the only person that hoped in she sang a song then she jumped in with a splash most of the water came out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?