Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

The rain storm at North School


Yesterday at Levin north school in room sixteen our teacher was reading a book to our class but the rain storm was to heavy that we couldn't hear him.So he told us to get out our library books so we could read to ourselves.And suddenly the rain stopped so we put our library books away and got our school journals out again.And we ended up finishing the story off.And then the principal rung our teacher and told him that all the computers had to be turned off.So Mr. Jorgensen sent 5 people from room 16 to tell the class rooms to turn the computers off.Because the boiler room had been flooded.So the schools power had to be turned off otherwise the work on the computers would be lost so we would have to do it all over again.So Natalie and Anna ran to the i suet they managed to shut down a few before the went off the power got turned back on around 3:55 after school.At about 4:00 me my dad my two brothers my step mum and my friend Natalie came to the school to the parent teacher interview first we went to room seven so my mum and dad could talk to my brothers teacher Mr.Clark they talked for about twenty minutes so at about 4:30 my dad and my mum went to my class to talk to my teacher Mr. Jorgensen gave me my two brothers and Natalie a lollie pop each and we went on the play ground me and Natalie were playing in the puddles and i got soaked the most so my brothers decided to join in they got wet aswel so we went back to the class room and they were still talking to my teacher we had to wait about a minute to stop talking and when we were going to the car it started raining but we didn't care because we were already wet but my mum and dad did because they weren't wet because they were inside all of the time we were outside we left the school and went to Mr.Buns that warmed us up alot after we went to Mr.Buns we went to Natalies house to drop her off after we dropped her off we went home at around 5:30 i rang Natalie and she had just been outside and a hail ball had hit her on the head and so did my brother but at my house.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?