Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

The rain storm at North



Yesterday at Levin North School in room sixteen our teacher was reading a story to our class then the rain interrupted the teacher. We couldn't hear him so then we got our library books out and read them silently. The rain stoped a little so we put our books away. And then the teacher started to read again then the rain started to be loud we couldn't hear the teacher so we got our library books out again the rain calmed down again the teacher read the story out.We Finlay finesed that subject.After that some people that brought there rain coats to school went over and toled the classes to turn of the computers me and my Friend went to the I suet to shut down all the computers because the school boiler room was floded me and Anna ran to the i suet we maneged to shut down a few before the electricity went off. By the time we got back to class we where soaked I put my wet jacket behind my bag so my bag wouldn't get wet my bag is from barley so Any way the storm got worse there was thunder there was lightning. After school I didn't wont to walk home so I went to Kara's house. We came back to school because Kara's dad Had to inter views.We where all playing out side we where all wet we where so wet from playing in the puddles we where slipping over Kara's brother was so wet to I don't think i was wet ere then him or Kara they where so wet after that we went to get A feed we went to Mr buns after our shower of course. We had a shower because we where wet and cold and muddy after our shower we went to Mr buns that wormed us up even more I wanted to stay the night but I couldn't because it's a school night I would of been late for school I don't like being late for school it's Embarrassing. So here i am righting this story so you can read it I haft to go now so by......for now i will be back.
from natalie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?