Monday, March 12, 2007

 

Waiting for mum


Last night dad, Jamiee, mocha and my self had to go pick my mum and Nana up from the train station in paraparaumu. They lefted Wellington station at 7:00 last night. On the way her train broke down so they had to get pushed by another train with heaps of carries. While mum was getting pushed me and Jamiee were having Burger King for tea. Then we went to the station with mocha. It took awhile for the train to reach the station. When it finally arrived it was 9:00 pm after we talked to mum and Nana we went to go and get tea for mum, dad and Nana they also had Burger King. On the way home me and Jamiee fall asleep and wake up at home. When we got inside I went to my bedroom and fall asleep straight away. Jamiee and mum were talking about Jamiee's sour. In the morning mum gave me and Jamiee a little present.

samarah

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?