Friday, March 16, 2007

 

The Weather


Mr Jorgensen was reading a story it wasn't raining hard then it started to rain really hard as we started to read it then we read our own library books. It was raining softly again so we started to read the book again we read half way down the page and it started to rain hard again so we had too stop reading and we read our own library books again the it started to rain softly so we read the book quickly and we read it all before it started to rain hard again then when it was time to go home it wasn't raining but I only have to walk across the road. My mum and I came back at three thirty for brother's parent teacher interview and three forty she had my parent teacher interview we came over too the school we it was not raining then we went home just after we got home it started too rain. We had to get some food for tea and for school lunches. We just got home before it started to hail I went to my auntie Laura's house for tea and we went to my grandma's house and her whole back yard was covered in hail but it looked liked snow then my auntie had a coffee then we went to her house we had dinner then after dinner we had licorices then we had ice-cream then I got my earring's back from her that I left there three weeks ago then my cousins there was thunder and lightning them we put on another movie on then I got up too talk too my auntie's and cousin who live in On Wednesday the weather got worse. At Levin North School the power had to get turned of because the boiler room got flooded all day it was raining. There was thunder crashing and lighting striking I had to run through the rain to get my lunch and go too room 1 to get my little brother but he had a jacket so it was all right for him and in the afternoon Mr Jorgensen Brieara and Tia we all played together the my older cousin Riely came in to the room to play with us but Brie did not want him to play but Tia did want him to play. Then about eight my auntie went and took me home then she stayed for a coffee then she went home to her kids. Then I went to my room and watched a movie with my sister and when it finished Tawa. We don't see them very offen so we were allowed too stay up because they were there and we were all said good bye to them but we were going down on Saturday then me and my sister went back to our room and watch another video then when that finished we turned off the television and there was thunder and lightning so we turned on the radio we listened to the radio until I fell asleep then Meagan turned off the radio but it was still thunder and lightning so Meagan could not get to sleep so meagan turned the radio back on and mum turned it off mum told me the next morning.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?