Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 

WEEKEND DAIRY


In the weekend I went to my brothers house it was so cool. We had to go and lode the truck up with fire wood. We went onto his farm and me and Darren jump in the back of the truck. Darren had to open the gate he jump off the truck and open the gate. We drived off while Darren was chasing after the truck. Then I stated at Clint's house the night I was warm in bed. Then Clint called Jamie and Adien my causes then I stated at Jamie and Adien's house at Palmerston north. We went to the market to get some chips then. We played Jamie and Adien's PlayStation 3 we played NBA o7 it was fun I won to games. Adiens friend was there to we played wrestling. Then we played basketball then we had lunch then tea.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?