Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 

Weekend diary


On saturday my team went to play netball we played North black and we won 8/2. After that i went to my cousin 4th birthday it was fun. We did muscial chair it was sooo fun. After muscial chair we did past the pastel. When we did the scavenger hunt I was with my little cousin kasey we found the treasure third. Then after that my mum took me to the warehouse to buy some pjs and a singlet because I had no pjs and i went to my nana's for the night. Then we headed off to my nana's motel in levin. In the morning my nana dropped me off at my house it was frezzing. Then my mum amd me moved my room around and that was sort of fun. Then we went shopping that was not fun at all. Then my cousin came around and played for awhile then went home.

mikayla

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?