Monday, July 23, 2007

 

My 10 birthday.


say On Saturday we had a netball game we won 14-3 after the netball game at 3:00 I had a birthday sleepover party. Arihia and Angel came Arihia got me some bath bombs bubble bath bath oil and some lollies and Angel got me some earings and a two c.ds one of them were Vanessa Hudgen say ok and girl friend. Then we went to the movie shop and got happy feet for my brother and we got herbit it was really funny and after that we went to sleep. On Sunday it was my birthday I turned 10 my mum got me a cellphone a Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen book some clothes shoes socks hair set bratz netball and a netball hoop hair ties. and about 5:30 we went and got some tea we got McDonald's the best deal on offer. Four burgers four Sunday's four chips four drinks.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?