Monday, July 16, 2007

 

MY HOLIDAY


On the first week of the holidays my cousins dad Chris gave my cousin Katarina $20.00 dollars to spend at lunch we got 5 chicken wings we took them to Chris house and had lunch there. After lunch Katarina and myself went and played in her room. Danielle Katarina's big sister looked me and Katarina in the wardrobe she told us to go get the cat because it will get scared so we did as soon as we got in she closed the door and we couldn't get out. Time went by we were in the wardrobe for 23 minutes. That night i stayed at they house because Danielle had a party at 6.30pm at her friends house. The next Thursday Chris took us to the pools it was fun he dropped us of at Trudy's house at 8.45pm. Then Friday at 1.00pm he took us out for lunch to Mr buns it was yummy. After lunch Katarina Danielle and myself made a hut I got suck half in and half out Danielle had to bring the tree up so I could get out because it was picking into my neck. At 4.30pm my Dad come and pick me up we went to go get my gear from Chris work. He had them in his truck. When I got home my mum gave me a bag with headbands in it and a beanie. On Sunday my other cousins Shavaun and Keearndra come with us to the park I took Keearndra on the train she was scared of the train with the noise. We had lunch at the park Keearndra was happy that we were going to the park.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?