Monday, July 16, 2007

 

My School Holiday.




On the first day of the school holidays i went and stayed in waikanae to stay at my big brothers house.The day that i got there me my brother his girl friend and his best friend went to skate zone in paraparaumu.After that we went to Levin again to stay at my mums my brother left me behind and went to his mates party he came back the next day at lunch time.At lunch time when he got back we went and got his girl friend from his friends house.Then we went to kfc for lunch then i went to the dragon market to get some new shoes.At one a clock we went back to waikanae to go to my brothers house and when we got back my brothers house we went up town to meet my brothers mate from Auckland when we got home me and my brother got in his friends car and took off in the car to the beach which is only around the corner.When my brother dropped me back off in Levin i went to my mums for the day.The next day i had my birthday party it was at my house when every thing was ready my friend Darnel arrived about a half an hour later my sisters boyfriends little sister arrived while we were waiting for every one else to come we went down to the dairy when we got to the shop we saw my friend Natalie there and she was on her way to my house when i got home she was there and then when we got inside we started to play sing star pop then it when we finished playing that we had a lollie hunt and i got the most in the lollie hunt.Then when my cousins got to my house we went to the pools and we stayed there for about two hours.That night we watched saw three,hills have eyes and stick it.the next morning Natalie went home.That night me Darnel and drew made a house in my garage it was funny then we went inside and Darnel vomited in the toilet it was disgusting.And two days ago i went to daytona it was fun.
By Kararaina Barclay.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?