Monday, July 16, 2007

 

My school holidays


The first for days I went to waikanae to stay at my old friends house I didn't wont to go but I had to.We made lots of pizza I helped bonnie massage her tummy because she was due in to more days but when she went to the hospital they told her that it would be late.When I got home Kara rang me & reminded me that it was her party the next day.If she didn't call then i would of forgotten about it.So that was lucky.Mum dropped me off early because they had to go to the ear port to pick up Locky & Violet any way as soon as i got to the party every one came up to me and said we just haft to wait for Drew & Bailey when they arrived we said lets play sing-star so we did we got tired of it so we went to the pools.Kara's dad had to leave some of us behind because he only had one car Shelly had the other one and there was to much people in the car me and Kara stayed back with the to boys.when we got back from the pools we had a lolly hunt there was big ones little ones all sorts.After that we played sing-star Again in till Kara's brothers went to bed so we could watch scary movies they finally went to bed we watched saw-3,hills have eyes & stick it.We all fell asleep then I went home in the morning when I got home Locky ran up to me and said do you wont to earn ten dollars.I said OK Nicole Violet Locky and I worked all morning Me and Locky erned $20 & Nicole and Violet erned $10 we went up town with all of it we went to see Transformers it was funny but it could have more work in it.The next day we went to see bridge to Terabithia that was better.It was more adventures and good for kids it has some sad bits like when the girl dies.after the movie we went to Mr.buns for lunch we had a packet of small hot chips and a peace of chicken with a fanta each then we went home and did same old thing.The next day Violet,Nicole and I went to see fantastic 4 the rise of the silver surfer that was a cool movie to.The next day it Violet and Lockys plane was in at 5:00 a clock so we went to wellington for the day.We went to tepapa it was fun we went to floor 4 it was the poisoners you have to look for clues and try find out who murdered this guy. from the best Natalie Rothnie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?