Monday, September 10, 2007

 

my poppas birthday


On the weekend it was my poppa's birthday. We were going to the beach to go fishing with his sea horse. When we got there my poppa was just getting the line out it took him 15 minutes to got it out, the waves weren't big so we got to see it. 30 minutes later we got it back in and my poppa go a red cod and a baby shark that was really big!!!!!!!. When we got the sea horse back in i got to have a cuddle with my baby cousin Cody while we packed up. After that we went back to my house to see my uncle Lindsay he was working in the garden with Robbie. I stayed home to. Nana Viv came around to see us and to see what we were doing but then she found out we didn't have to tell her any thing. When it was 5.30 Nana Viv, mum and me went to got tea we had take aways. When they have gone we went over to my nanny and poppa's house to see what he go for his birthday we got him a t-shirt with writing on the back that said POPPA 01 and some other stuff on the front. He had a really good Birthday!!!!!!.

by Anastasia

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?