Monday, September 03, 2007

 

Weekend diary




On Saturday my auntie, cousin and I went to the Warehouse.We were going to buy my uncle a Fathers day present.We bought him a money box it said 'beer fund' on it .We also bought him clothing.We bought him a card .At school my class and I made a Fathers
day card it had a ghost in side it.On Sunday we had to hide my uncles present.After our breakfast which was omelet, smoked fish and toast we gave my uncle his Fathers day present he was so surprised. I gave him the card I made at school.We also gave him the card we bought.That same day we went to my auntie Julie's house.We were going to buy my uncle a money box that said 'king of the remote'.We also had fudge.


By Karly.

Comments:
Great writing Karly. Well done!
 
great work
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?