Monday, October 15, 2007

 

At Jess's house


After school on Friday i went to Jess's house to sleepover it was fun. After tea we went to go and pick up Tashayla and we played blinds man bluff and it was fun.Then we went to bed at 11.00 o'clock then me and Tashayla were talking to each other and she keeped me up. then in the morning we played some soccer then Tashayla,Jessica and myself were playing past's with the ball and i bent my finger right back it was sore. after that my mum picked me up and we had McDonald for lunch i got a chicken mc chesse burger with a sprite drink and chips it was nice. After that my dad came back from feathaton. At 5.00 at night then. Yesterday was Sunday i went to the hospital for my sugar because i fainted 2 times yesterday.

Comments:
whoo cool i love your story where did you fant from rhiannon room 15
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?