Monday, October 15, 2007

 

Weekend diary


On Friday after school i went with Natalie and her mum to help with recycling after we did that we went to my house we asked if Natalie could stay at my house but my sister had arranged for me to stay at my cousins house.On Saturday Natalie stayed at my house we had Domino's for dinner after dinner we went to my room to play blind men's bluff then we watched SWARM its a movie about giant ants that are on a plane and eat all the wiring and make a hole in the fuel line.We fell asleep at the end then we woke up to make me a bed then we went back to sleep.On Sunday we went to the adventure park it wasn't the greatest weather so we left.

FROM KARA Thanks for reading

Comments:
hi kara this is nat cool story ur truly the best oh srry i meant the 2nd bnest cause u no perfect first love fromme mwha kiss kiss hug hug
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?