Monday, October 29, 2007

 

Weekend Diary


On Friday after school Natalie came to my house to stay the night.Then my cousin drew rang to ask if she could stay the night.My dad said yes then Nicole (Natalie's sister) came to drop off Natalie's clothes she packed stuff that she knew Natalie wouldn't wear.We went to the shop to get some lollies then when we came back we played mouse trap then we went to Drew's to get her soy milk because she is diclasintolerence that is a very hard word to say.Then we watched my favourite movie called hills have eyes its about a little girl who sleep walks and goes to an abandoned town because it burnt down.Then we played night tag you are not allowed to smack people or your not allowed to turn the light on.Then we went in my room to play blinds men bluff.At about ten thirty we went to bed i slept in between Natalie and drew.On Saturday it was my nieces b day so she had it at my house she turned one she is one of my three nieces.Then we went to the movies to watch ratatouille its funny when the rats are cooking.Then i asked if i could stay at Natalie's and my dad and her mum both said yes so i packed my bags and went to Natalie's house we had dinner we had steak mushrooms and silver beet.

By Kara
Thanks for reading.

Comments:
that sounds fun well i should no i was there
from natalie mwha xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?