Monday, October 15, 2007

 

When I stayed at Karas


On Friday Kara came to my house we helped Mum with recycling. Then we went to Kara's house to ask if i could stay the night But her big sister arranged her to stay at her cousins house.Then on Saturday Kara called me and said that I'm aloud to stay the night.I got ready then got dropped off at her house.we had domino's for tea it was called the meatasoures pizza.After that we watched SWARM.its a movie with giant ANTS then we went into the room to play monopoly and blind Mens bluff.it was so fun when we played monopoly I got to be banker and guess who won I did.Then when we played blind men's bluff I fell over Allans speaker his new one.It was really fun it was getting late so we got tolled to go to bed we went to the room Kara said don't go to bed we will tell each other our secrets.So I tolled her my deepest darkest secret that nobody will find out besides my best Friend and you know who that is if you don't its Kara.

FROM NATALIE Thanks for reading your the best oh well 2nd best

Comments:
No thank you for thanking me for reading your story.
From kara
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?