Monday, November 19, 2007

 

Great weekend




On Friday i went to the pools and saw Natalie and Kiriana after i had finished swimming lesson's.On Saturday my uncle had cricket we went to take my cousin Kavana swimming lesson's then we went to go and watch my uncle play cricket. Then my auntie Julie came with iroam he is one years old.When my uncle went to the pub my auntie Julie told me the score it was 58 91 to my uncles team. I went up town with my Auntie Julie she let me buy some walike talkies they were only 9$ from the warehouse . We also played with our kitten called puffy it is my kitten i got it for a surpise.
by Karly

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
wow karly hope you do it again
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?