Monday, November 26, 2007

 

In the Parade


On Saturday at 9.20am we had to go to the AP and I show grounds to get the float for the parade ready for 11.00am. We had to make lots of noise when the judges come round. I saw my Auntie Tina, Keearndra and my uncle Stephen. Further down I saw my Mum, My Dad, My Nana and My Auntie Joy. I sat in the middle of my cousin Shavaun and my brother Jamiee. I had tinsel round my hair and on my wrist. We stopped right in front of Kara and Natalie. I saw my cousin Olivia and my uncle Steven. After the Parade we got a a pack of jelly beans or a marshmallow. I got a marshmallow and my brother got both because he was allowed. We had tea at my cousin's house for a BBQ. After tea we roasted marshmallows and then we played spotlight. I was the last person to be found in the first round. And the first in the last game. It was funny because Finlay started saying I need help please. We went inside because it was getting cold. Jake fell out of a tree. But I didn't see him though.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?