Monday, February 25, 2008

 

Baby sitter


In the weekend my mum went to a wedding and her boyfrind had to look after us and I wasn't really exited because he sleeps and he sleeps. Every day its snoring and the most duscstingest of all is the dribbling its so gross. It's ten a clock and he finely wakes up and the only thing he does is eats two and I mean two splice ice creams and like have you seen the size of those things I think he should be watching his weight next thing he did was have a shower and got dressed he spent mostly the whole day on the laptop the only thing I did was think what my mum was doing at this wedding later at night we had to go and pike up my mum on the other of town after we piked her up we went to sleep good night

by serana

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?