Monday, February 11, 2008

 

In the weekend
In the weekend I to the went Hurricanes game and there was a big man named captain Hurricane and he had a plane the was mixed with a car then he went around in the car thing and had this gun thing that shot out little rugby balls every one wanted a ball and my friend and I were running around with everyone else because we wanted a little ball as-well but I didn't get a ball but my friend did because two people tried to get the ball but the ball bounced out of there hands and then bounced on the ground my brother tried to get it because it was a race between my friend and my brother to get the ball but my friend got it. After that I got captain Hurricane's autograph I kept on being smart and I asked him if he could write and then he laughed loud and my friends asked him to be quite. But he didn't listen and kept on laughing and then we ran away to get some food but I didn't want to waste my money on junk because my mum would of bean angry at me because I'm not allowed to waste my money on junk so I just saved my money for what I need it for . After the game I looked at the score the score was 42 21 to the Hurricanes then the commentators  said that people could go and get the autographs I got three Brumbies  autographs and all of the Hurricanes I only got three autographs from the brumbies because there was only three of them outside the rest probably got injured because they came when my family were going and all of us were so bummed. When we went to the car Jerry Collins came and got his hangi for his friends then went back to the changing rooms.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?