Wednesday, March 26, 2008

 

My holiday


in my Easter holidays I went to kimberley reserve to find my Easter eggs dad went into a bush to hide our Easter eggs we had to sit on the chairs and then dad came out and said its ready and we all rushed in. After that we went for a swim in the river we had to sit in the car wet when we came back to. The next day we went to the beach with my friend and dad made some cardboard sliding things for the sand hills . We also had a picnic with crackers and drinks it was a really fun time. Then the boys decided to go to the pools so they went there and xanthe went to her cousin's house so i was by myself with dad so we went to the video shop and i got two DVDs which were hairspray and the hogfather i got some lollies to they were mine i only shared them with xanthe and kane. My nana came around and gave us some easter eggs(a big bunny).Then i went to my mums and i got a big bag of lollys on my bed and mum said she is going to give us 10 dollars for Easter. That is the best Easter ever.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?