Monday, June 16, 2008

 
Going To The Beach
On Sunday afternoon my step brother and my 2 brothers and I went to the Beach .We went with my step dad Neal. My step brothers name is Syd , and my other two brothers names are Alex he is 3 ,my other brother Jordan is 12 oh my step brother is 12 as well but he is older than Jordan ,I am the young old boy because I am 10 nearly 11.At the Beach we went on the sled. Syd and I went on the sled first and Jordan was on the trailer standing up.If it wasn't our turn we would hold onto the back of the sled or I would go run up and catch the trailer and hold onto the back of the trailer and put your feet on the bottom of the trailer and keep going and going.and then we were going my step dad maid Jordan go in the water and he was like YE HAW.
THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY ABOUT THE BEACH.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?